Indiko Plus Analyzer
In office drug testing is how Medical Distribution Group, Inc came to be. As a company we are happy to offer free no obligation advice on how to start your own Physician Owned Laboratory (POL). Whether you are looking to use CLIA Waived, Moderately, or Highly complex equipment Medical Distribution Group is here to help.
As a leading supplier of CLIA waived devices, we stock numerous configurations, ranging from 5 to 12 panels, ready for immediate delivery. Please shop through our options and feel free to contact us for customizable cups best fit for your practice.
If your office is considering a chemistry analyzer, please allow us to help. Whether you wish to purchase or utilize our popular reagent rental, we are ready to help take your lab to the next level. Please see the below information regarding the equipment we recommend.
Drugs of Abuse Testing/Therapeutic Drug Management
- Thermo Scientific Indiko Plus is fully automated random access bench top system for clinical and specialty chemistry testing.
- Analyzer, system reagents, and consumables form a fully supported system solution offering confidence to daily work.
- Various automated features help perform analysis in an easy and efficient way.
- Throughput of Indiko Plus is up to 350 tests/hour making it suitable for small and medium laboratory settings.
- Discrete cell technology enables simultaneous analysis of several different tests from the same sample, and different types of samples can be analyzed at the same time.
- Continuous access to samples, cuvettes, and reagents facilitates laboratory workflow while sample oriented testing generates results quickly, enhancing the quality of patient care.
- Simple daily start-up and maintenance procedures.
- Disposable cuvettes allow for user-safe and contamination free analysis.
- Versatile, automated dilution features make sample processing easier.
- Reflex testing capability offers savings in operator time automatically triggering the specific test to be run.
- Measurement reliability can be monitored with a real-time QC program.
- Automatic upload of calibrators
- Results archiving associated with calibration and reagent lot data secure full traceability.
Thermo Scientific Indiko Plus
- Capacity of up to 350 photometric tests/hour and 135 ISE tests/hour
- Sample capacity: 54 sample positions on-board
- Reagent capacity: 42 reagent positions on-board
- Continuous access to samples, reagents, and cuvettes without interrupting the testing process
- Fully traceable results
- Bi-directional LIS connection
- Water consumption: 2.5 liters/hour, no need for external water or drainage connections
- Dimensions of the Indiko Plus: width 94 cm (37 inches), depth 70 cm (27.6 inches), height 62 cm (24.4 inches) with the open cover, 130 cm (51 inches) in daily routine.